You have no items in your shopping cart.
Permanently upload roads and topographic detail to your Astro 320 handheld GPS.
Garmin has mapped every hill and valley for your next great adventure. Now with more detail than ever, TOPO U.S. 100K covers the finer points of the outdoors, with topographic maps comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps. TOPO U.S. 100K includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of the entire United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Available on DVD/CD or on a pre-programmed microSD™/SD™ Card. Which format is right for you? Here are the benefits of each...Pre-programmed datacards:
Pre-programmed micro-SD datacards are immediately ready to use. Simply unpack the card and insert it into your Astro handheld. These maps do not need to be unlocked to your device which allows you to move the card to multiple units if desired, however you will not have access to the mapping on your computer.DVD/CD:
Maps purchased in this format will require a computer to use but will allow you to plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks to your Astro handheld. The installation process will install the mapping and the MapSource application to your computer. MapSource can then be used to send maps to either your Astro handheld or to a datacard.Features
- Digital topographic maps for the U.S., comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps.
- Terrain contours, topo elevations.
- Summit locations with elevation.
- Trails and rural roads; city neighborhood roads.
- Interstates and major highways.
- National, state, local parks, forests, and wilderness areas.
- Coastline, lake and river shoreline; wetlands; perennial and seasonal streams.
- Searchable database of cities, geographic names, summits, lakes and more.