You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garmin's update of the proven Tri-tronics Trashbreaker G3... the hard-core hound hunter's solution. Now packed with even more.
A top-mounted selection dial provides 6 levels of stimulation intensity and a tone setting for adjustability without complexity. Remote-operated LED beacon lights help you locate your dog in low-light conditions. And a built in BarkLimiter, activated on the dog device, helps keep the peace at home.
Classic, Rugged Design
The PRO Trashbreaker is the simple and effective way to train your dog to stop chasing the wrong game. The tried and true "tube-shaped" design is easy to operate (and master) 1-handed so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation and between dogs. The stimulation level/tone/LED selection dial is at the top of the handheld unit, allowing intuitive operation. And the multi-dog toggle switch and the color-coded transmitter buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control. A 5-inch removable antenna with enhanced performance delivers up to a 4-mile range.
Train with Stimulation and Tone
Choose from 6 levels of continuous stimulation or tone for up to 9 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchased separately). Stimulation strength has been increased at the top setting for enhanced effectiveness and choice over the entire range. You can also remotely control the LED beacon lights built-in to the dog device to help locate your dog in all conditions.
PRO Trashbreaker features a built-in BarkLimiter, activated by the dog device. BarkLimiter features AutoRise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking.
Tough, Water-resistant, Long-lasting
Both the transmitter and the dog device collar are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps, and sloppy conditions of training and hunting. The dog device comes with 2 sizes of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog. The dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters). The PRO Trashbreaker transmitter itself is water-rated to IPX7. The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery-life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
The PRO Trashbreaker’s color transmitter buttons can be paired with matching colored collars to help you keep track of which dogs are receiving stimulation and tone. Additional 3/4 inch polyurethane-coated accessory collars are sold separately.
- Handheld measures 1.8"W x 11.2"H x 2.1"D (4.5 x 28.4 x 5.4 cm)
- Dog Device measures 3.1"W x 1.7"H x 1.7"D (7.8 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Handheld weighs 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Dog Device weights 4.1 oz (115 g)
- Range: up to 4 miles
- Multi-dog compatibility: 9
- AutoRise bark correction mode: yes
- Handheld Battery is rechargeable lithium-ion and has a life of approximately 60 hours
- Dog Device Battery is rechargeable lithium-ion and has a life of approximately 40 hours
- Handheld is waterproof rated IPX7 and floats
- Dog Device is waterproof rated 1 ATM
- Correction levels: 6 continuous levels
- Tone correction option on dial
- Collar strap is 3/4"
- Dog Device features Beacon lights
In the Box
- PRO Trashbreaker handheld
- TB 10 dog device
- 3/4 inch black collar strap
- AC adapter
- Split adapter cable
- Charging clip
- Contact point set with wrench