You have no items in your shopping cart.
This custom cover will glow for several hours in complete darkness.
Available in your choice of Green-Glow-in-the-Dark or Orange-Glow-in-the-Dark. When your hunt is over, simply expose the AlphaGlo cover to light to "re-charge" its glowing ability and it will be ready to go for your next hunt. This custom cover allows hunters to easily identify his handheld (especially helpful when hunting with multiple Alpha users).
A lot of thought went into this design and you'll appreciate the many handy features. The raised side "grip" pattern allows for better handling of the unit (even when wearing gloves). The side of the cover is marked to identify the Alpha's power button and the button remains fully functional while in the case.The Alpha's entire screen area is visible while in the cover. And most importantly, all of the front buttons on the Alpha are covered to eliminate water, dust, dirt, debris, and mud from entering. The Custom Alpha Cover has clear markings for all buttons, which remain fully functional while the cover is on the unit.
The cover includes a small opening at bottom which allows use of the Alpha's included lanyard clip. An additional lanyard/sling connector is located at the top of case, near the antenna opening for additional carrying options. The Custom Alpha Cover's back opening allows access to the Alpha's heavy-duty belt clip, battery compartment, and charging connections - no need to take the unit out of the cover.Features
- Available in 2 Glow-in-the-Dark options: Green or Orange
- Glows in the dark for several hours
- "Recharge" glowing ability by exposing cover to light
- Raised side "grip" pattern
- Marked and functional power button on side
- Entire screen area remains visible while in cover
- Front buttons are covered to eliminate water, dust, dirt, debris, and mud from entering
- All buttons remain fully functional
- Openings provide access to Alpha's included lanyard clip, belt clip, battery compartment and charging port
- Additional lanyard/sling connector at top of case