You have no items in your shopping cart.
Best in Class Dog Training with Simple GPS Tracking
- One-handed, no-look dog training for up to 3 dogs and at-a-glance tracking with a range of more than 2 miles.
- 2.5-second update rate provides faster location tracking when your dogs are on the run.
- Customize training for each dog with 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, tone and vibration settings.
- At-a-glance directional tracking on the built-in display with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception shows which direction and how far away your dogs are.
- Easy pairing and setup with TT15X dog devices for training and tracking or T5 dog devices for tracking only.
Simple, Customized Training
Expand your training for up to 3 dogs, using up to 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, tone and vibration for effective training across the board. Operation is simple, with the stimulation level/vibrate selection dial at the top of the transmitter for easy access. Use the switch to quickly select a dog for on-the-spot training and to see where it is in the field.
Keep up with your Pack
When your dogs are on the move, you can quickly glance at the built-in display to see which direction they’re moving and how far they’ve gone from a range of more than 2 miles. PRO 550 Plus uses GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to lock in on the position of each collar.
Built to go the Distance
The rechargeable battery lasts up to 24 hours, so you can maintain your training and tracking throughout your hunt, and then some. The tried-and-true tube-shaped design of our PRO Series is easy to operate one-handed, so you can keep your eyes on your pack at all times. Both the transmitter and compatible TT15X dog device collar are designed to withstand the toughest environments.
On the Road or on Your Wrist
With so many available compatible Garmin devices, you can keep an eye on your dogs wherever you go. Pair with Fenix series watches for tracking from the wrist while you’re on foot. Or pair with Garmin DriveTrackin-vehicle dog trackers and GPS navigators to track from the road.Features
- Handheld dimensions, WxHxD: 1.8" x 11.4" x 2.1" (4.5 x 20.8 x 5.4 cm)
- Display size: 0.91" x 0.91" (2.3 x 2.3 cm); 1.28" (3.26 cm) diagonal
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Handheld Weight: 8.9 oz (253 g)
- Range: more than 2 miles
- Multi-dog compatibility: 3
- Handheld Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included) - Battery Life: 24 hours
- Handheld Water Rating: IPX7
- Handheld Floats
- Correction levels: 18
- Momentary/continuous correction: Both (low, medium and high)
- Vibration correction: yes
- Tone correction: yes (dedicated button)
- Collar/Receiver dimensions, WxHxD: 3.1" x 1.7" x 1.7" (7.8 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Collar/Receiver Weight: Weight: 10.0 oz (284.0 g), total weight (with collar strap)
- Collar/Receiver Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Collar/Receiver Battery life: up to 40 hours
- Collar/Receiver Water Rating: 1 ATM
- Beacon light on Collar
- PRO 550 Plus handheld
- TT15X dog device with a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- 1" black collar strap
- AC adapter
- Split adapter cable
- Charging cable
- Contacts kit (short and long)
- Great DeviceBy:Karl Roovers
This is a great device directed toward the training side. The tracking function works great and can be paired with the Garmin Explore app for additional functionality. I would buy the same one if I lost this one. (11/19/2021)
- Excellent productBy:Brandon Patnoe
I'm very happy with the pro 550 plus. It's very simple to use and set up. Works great with my Fenix 5 plus so I can see where my dog is at a glance. I initially ordered the wrong product and I asked Sporting Dog Pro if they could change my order. They responded right away and got my order changed. I had my pro 550 plus a couple days later! (9/21/2021)