You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring an easy-to-read OLED screen, you'll be able to view your dog's setup with just a glance.
With SportDOG's new OLED screen, it clearly displays the selected dog, static stimulation level, and mode, as well as battery status. Large plus/minus buttons make toggling among dogs and changing stimulation levels a breeze, making the SD-1275 especially suited for multi-dog hunting situations. The larger collar receiver allows extra range over it's SD-875 counterpart.
With SportDOG® Add-A-Dog® Collar Receivers (sold separately), the remote trainer can be expanded to control up to 6 dogs at once. And both the handheld/transmitter and receiver/collar are fully waterproof/submersible.
10 levels of static stimulation, as well as vibration and tone options in select modes, allow you to customize this system to fit any situation or dog’s temperament.Features
- Up to 3/4 mile range
- 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium/high stim ranges
- Vibration and tone options in select modes
- DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expandable to 6 dogs (with purchase of Add-a-Dog collar/receivers)
- Easy-to-read OLED Display
- Recommended for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (Collar/Receiver charges in 2 hours, lasts 140-160 hours per charge;
- Transmitter/Handheld charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge)
- Low-Battery Indicator
- Remote Transmitter with Removable Antenna
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Worked on my dogBy:Bruce Dorfman
We have a lab who loved to dig. This collar helped us correct the problem. Easy to use, easy to charge. We only use the tone feature now as he has come to learn it well. Thanks for a great product! (4/2/2019)