You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SportHunter 1825X puts you in confident control with up to 21 stimulus levels and a choice of momentary or continuous correction.
The SportHunter 1825X is where SportDOG set a benchmark. And now being part of the X-Series, the 1825X is now built with the latest technology in a tried and true package.
The biggest advantage is you now have 21 levels of static stimulation, a Low, Medium, and High for each number on the dial to allow you the precision to dial in your dog’s temperament on any given day. Add that to a 1-mile range (over 1,700 yards) and you have a professional choice for both the field and the training environment.
To make the SportHunter 1825X even more professional, there are 14 separate transmitter mode options available. This allows you to personalize the actual operation of the unit specifically to your needs. This also includes expanding the 1825X up to a 6 dog system, which means you have the exact same system in your hand as both a pro-trainer and a hunter.
The SportHunter 1825X is “backwards compatible” with the original 1825 collar receivers, the SDR-A model, meaning the original collars can deliver the same 21 levels of stimulation that the new 1825X offers. The SDR-A is also the Add-A-Dog collar model offered when ordering up to a 6-dog unit. You do lose a few of the transmitter’s extra features when adding additional collars, see the operating guide for details. The newer SDR-AX collar receiver will be available from SportDOG later this year, and should include even more updated technology, a slightly smaller design, and an updated color and finish to match the 1825X transmitter.
Expand this unit up to 6 dogs by adding an extra Collar and Receiver for the SD-1825X.Download Manual
- SportDOG Sport Hunter 1825X User ManualThe SportDOG SportHunter 1825X features include:
- NEW- 21 levels of fine-tuned stimulation.
- Vibrate, Tone, Momentary, and Continuous stim controls.
- An exceptional 1-mile range.
- 14 preset transmitter modes for custom operation. (See operator’s guide for details.)
- Waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet utilizing DryTek technology.
- Fast charging, long lasting batteries.
- Can also be configured to operate remote collar beepers/locators and remote training bird launchers.
- Also available in a Realtree MAX 5 Camo WetlandHunter 1825X model.
- Professional, rugged, and easy to use so you can concentrate on your dog, not the training system.
- Made My Energetic Lab a Different Dog!By:Stephanie Buncich
I have a 2 year old spirited, energetic black lab who sometimes chose not to listen when we were playing off leash outside. I ordered this collar after a few recommendations from my friends, and I couldn't have asked for a better product. My dog is extremely obedient now after only a few hours of using it to enforce commands. Thank you! (1/11/2017)
- Best trainer I've ever owned.By:Ben Norris
I bought this device last summer to train my labrador retriever to fetch ducks at Lake Mattamuskeet in North Carolina, and I couldn't have gotten better results with my dog. She's quick and responsive and has never come back empty handed. I even dropped my receiver in the lake, and after fishing it out, it still worked perfectly. I highly recommend this collar to all water fowlers. (5/8/2014)
- What a godsend!By:Lester Smith
I'm not a dog training professional and have had a couple dogs in the past but never really trained them. Then I picked up a high energy springer/pointer mix to use for hunting. She's a stubborn dog, but after using this collar for about 9 months now I am completely confident every time that no matter what my dog will come back. (5/8/2014)