You have no items in your shopping cart.
The R.A.P.T. 1400 features a convenient "hands free" ergonomic design.
Enter the new R.A.P.T. Rapid Access Pro Trainer 1400 -- the latest in E-collar technology and ergonomic design.
Through years of research, field experience, feedback from our Pro-Trainers and dog owners just like you, D.T. Systems has created a true technological advancement that will no doubt change the face of the industry and the way E-collars are used in dog training. The highlight of the system is the unique "hands-free" design of the remote transmitter - and it's designed for left or right-handed operation. The new Patented “Rapid Access" total control button is easily accessible for instantaneous correction of your dog and our patented "Suregrip" strap securely holds the unit in place - freeing up your hands for other activities....like hunting with a gun, operating a hand-held dummy launcher, carrying decoy bags, shining a light, etc. This unit is perfect for joggers who need the convenience of keeping hands free while running. And law enforcement will love this handy transmitter design.
New design with unsurpassed reliability.
The compact design offers worry-free operation and the downsized collar unit means freedom of movement for your dog in the field. Don't worry about range, as this collar boasts over a 1,400 yard reach and includes our exclusive Maxx Range 360 technology to ensure positive FM signal reception, no matter the terrain. Also no need to worry about the weather as the R.A.P.T. 1400 e-collar boasts full waterproof capability in both the Collar and the Transmitter. As an added bonus, the Transmitter also floats just in case it ever goes overboard.
Easier to use than ever before.
The Gentle Touch feature--with 16 levels of stimulation--adjusts with the touch of a finger and ensures you will always have the proper setting for your dog's unique personality. And our Vibration Assist lends a helping hand in the form of an audible vibration. The vibration is emitted from the collar to aid in training for a no-shock alternative stimulus. The SmartLED on the collar unit gives you battery and charge status and this unit expands to a 3-dog system with Add-On collars (sold separately). The New D.T. Systems R.A.P.T. 1400 collar is the result of over 30 years of experience researching, producing, and field testing the best E-collars in the business.Features
- Patented, Revolutionary Curved Transmitter Design &Function
- “Knuckle Grip”- On back of hand to free up both hands and have a quick, no look button
- “Palm Grip”- In palm of hand holding like a stopwatch
- “Pistol Grip”- More traditional hold with thumb operating most buttons and trigger finger on the top button
- Transmitter is designed for left or right-handed operation
- Rapid Access button programmable to be Nick (default), Continuous, or Vibrate Assist™
- Expandable to 3 dogs (extra collars sold separately)
- 1400 range
- 16 intensity levels
- Nick, Continuous, Vibration Assist™, and Jump™Stimulations
- MAXX-Range 360™Internal Antenna System
- Gentle Touch™Stimulation
- New, compact collar unit
- Waterproof collar and Waterproof FLOATING transmitter
- Rechargeable NiMH collar battery
- Replaceable 9V transmitter battery
- SmartLED collar battery life and charge status
- Transmitter “Lockout™”feature to prevent accidental stimulation
- Transmitter: 4 1/2”x 2 1/8”x 1”and 3.8 oz
- Collar/Receiver: 2 5/8”x 2”x 1 1/2”and 4.7 oz (with strap)
- Good all aroundBy:James Dabbelt
Good quality, easy to set-up and use. No sound only vibration, battery needs charged after each use and takes a few hours to charge. Company responds very well to issues and request. (10/27/2015)
- Great product, mine may be defectiveBy:Edwin Choi
This is a great product. I feel like it is safe for my dog. My dog responds immediately where I don't need to actually shock him with just the vibrate feature. The only thing is that the battery charge lasts less than 24 hours with a full charge. I was pretty disappointed but my buddy told me his lasts for a couple days at least. Is there anything i can do to get a new battery or my collar replaced? I just bought this exactly 2 weeks ago. Otherwise great product! (10/12/2015)
- GreatBy:Brian Koehler
I bought it for my 6 month old chocolate lab. I like the control makes it hands free to do whatever you need to do. Easy to use really do like it (6/25/2015)