You have no items in your shopping cart.
Specifically designed for controlling tracking and trailing dogs.
With the introduction of the new HoundHunter® model, specifically designed for controlling tracking and trailing dogs, you keep the thrill of the chase within your control. The model SD-3225 allows control of up to six dogs. The compact transmitter features color-coded indicators that correspond to available collar strap colors. It is ideal for hunters who pursue bears, bobcats, mountain lions and raccoons with multiple dogs.
With a range of up to 2 miles, keeping control of a long-range pursuit is easier than ever. Once again SportDOG Brand® delivers on it's promise: Gear the way you'd design it.Features
- Up to 8 correction levels
- Convenient docking station charges system in two hours
- Choice of continuous or momenary stimulation
- DryTek Waterproof design technology
- 21 Stimulation levels (7 each at low, medium and high setting)
- Expands to 6 dog with SDR-AH Add-A-Dog Receivers (available separately)
- Ergonomic, slim-profile collar receiver
- Vibration and tone options
- Choice of stim/vibe or stim/tone available for up to 6 dogs at a time
- 2-Mile Range
- Basic Training DVD and manual included
- Two-Year Warranty
- Remote Transmitter (4.9oz)
- Belt Clip
- Collar Receiver (4.3oz)
- Charging Cradle
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Test Light
- Basic Training Manual and DVD