You have no items in your shopping cart.
The compact FieldTrainer 425XS is ideal for training a more stubborn dog.
The compact FieldTrainer 425XS is SportDOG's smallest and lightest e-collar built for in-the-field training or hunting with close working dogs.
Consistency and perfect timing are critical to developing your sporting dog, so the remote is quickly and easily operated without having to look at it - which lets you focus on your dog and not your equipment. With only a slight movement of the dial and the push of a button, you will be able to deliver a tone, vibration, or one of the 21 levels of static stimulation. Use these stimulation types to communicate with up to 3 dogs (with purchase of Add-A-Dog® collars) out to 500 yards with any of the 425 models.
Great features of the SportDOG FieldTrainer 425XS include:
- Designed for high-drive, more stubborn dogs
- Designed for ease-of-use and no look operation
- Added more levels of static stimulation
- More levels of stimulation allow for more customized training
- Upgraded, matte collar strap for Receiver
- Up to 500 yard range
- Up to 21 levels of static stimulation with low/medium ranges
- Option to train with vibration and tone
- Supports training up to 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek® technology
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Charge in 2 hours, last 50-70 hours per charge
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Charging Adapter
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual