You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dogtra 280C is an ultra-compact system that packs the features of larger units, but is designed for dogs as small as 10 lbs.
The convenient LCD screen provides easy viewing and control of stimulation levels. Gentle enough for even the most mild mannered dogs, plus all the desired features of our pro-line collars. Provides a 1/2-mile range.
Advanced simplicity is what they strived for with the Dogtra 280C e-collar, offering all the key essentials for dog training in an ultra-compact unit without sacrificing the benefits of a remote training tool. This is the perfect remote training tool for basic obedience or field training where you need a reduced size receiver/collar for a smaller dog. It is designed for dogs as small as 10 pounds.
The 280C e-collar is packaged with the smallest ultra-compact receiver from Dogtra that offers low-mid stimulation from 0-127 levels at your fingertips. The 0-127 stimulation level is controlled by a Rheostat Dial, a patented technology from Dogtra to ensure a precise setting for every dog. The 280C is also expandable to a 2-dog system, allowing you to train two dogs at once.Features
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter with checkered grip
- Precise stimulation levels from 0-127
- 1/2-mile range
- Stimulation types - Nick , Constant and nonstimulating pager/vibration
- High-performance pager
- Rechargeable Li-P batteries
- Fully Waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- No external antenna on the collar/receiver
- Compact collar/receiver
- One-charger system allows the transmitter and receiver to be charged at the same time
- 2-Hour Quick Charge
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions
- Water-excelling enhanced contact points
- For dogs 15 lbs and up
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Owner's manual
- Works greatBy: Crystal
Easy to use, holds a charge all day, and the range covers the field behind our house. He's a well behaved little pup now. (8/29/2019)
- Perfect collarBy: Laura Thompson
We love this training device. We use it on our Jack Russell who is now able to go off leash on our walks through the neighborhood. (8/29/2019)