You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SportHunter® 1225X provides hunters and trainers with seamless correction and communication versatility.
The SportDOG Brand SportHunter 1225X is our mid-level e-collar in the long-range, SportHunter family. This 1225X model provides up to 3/4 mile range for up to 3 dogs (with purchase of Add-A-Dog collars - sold separately).
Designed in the field by hunters and dog trainers just like you, the SD-1225X allows you to communicate with your dog using tone, vibration, or one of the 21 levels of static stimulation. The remote is designed to be operated without having to look at it, needing only a slight movement of the dial and the push of a button to deliver a stimulation. This customizability and ease-of-use ensures your training is consistent, immediate, and tailored to your dog’s unique personality.Great features of the SportDOG SportHunter 1225X include:
- 3/4 mile range
- 21 levels of static stimulation
- Waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet
- Rechargeable LI-ION batteries charge in 2 hours
- Expandable to up to 3 dogs (with purchase of Add-A-Dog collars - sold separately)
- Intuitive, no-look operation
- Recommended for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Belt Clip
- Test Light Tool
- Basic Training Manual
- Been using this collar for years.By: Charlie Daniels
I've had my 1225 for the past 3 years. I work with 3 dogs at once usually for clients, and find that the 3/4 mile range is perfect for my property. Can't say enough good things about Sportdog and Sporting Dog Pro. Thanks guys! (10/29/2014)