You have no items in your shopping cart.
Protect your landscaping.
The Pawz Away Outdoor Pet Barrier is disguised as a rock that blends seamlessly into your landscape. Place the Outdoor Pet Barrier in any area you want your pet to avoid. No more getting into the trash, jumping in pools or ponds or digging in flower beds.
How it works
The Barrier Transmitter, disguised as a rock in your landscape, sends a circular radio signal to your pet's Receiver Collar. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he'll hear audible tones from the Receiver Collar followed by a safe, progressive Static Correction. The correction is delivered through the Contact Points of the collar that touch his neck. He'll quickly associate the correction with the area you've declared off-limits.
Quick and easy set-up: just place the rock and set the range. Covers up to 16 feet in diameter. No additional parts/accessories required. Create a custom shaped barrier using up to 150 feet of wire (sold separately).Features
- Barrier Transmitter is disguised as a rock to blend seamlessly into your landscape.
- Quick and easy wireless option protects area up to 16-feet in diameter.
- You can optionally create a custom-shaped barrier using up to 150 feet of boundary wire (sold separately).
- Lightweight receiver collar with progressive static correction.
- Adjustable collar fits pets 5 lbs. or more with neck sizes 6" - 28".
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Waterproof barrier transmitter (4 alkaline D batteries required, not included)
- Waterproof receiver collar with two 3-volt lithium batteries.
- Operating and Training Guide.
- Test Light tool.