You have no items in your shopping cart.
One-year subscription to transfer an unlimited number of satellite and aerial image segments to your Alpha 100 or Astro 320 system.
With BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, you can load highly-detailed aerial and satellite images to your Garmin Astro 320 handheld device. The geo-referenced images result in real-life photos of buildings, roads, trails and other land features. This helps you get a true representation of your surroundings as your explore and hunt. Plus, with a 0.5-meter-per-pixel resolution in many areas, and zoom levels from 12 miles to 20 feet, you will have the most highly-detailed maps available.
Coverage areas and imagery quality is continuously being expanded and this is automatically available to the user during your one-year subscription period. You can also overlay vector maps, such as TOPO US 100K or TOPO US 24K, on your handheld for a better understanding of terrain contours and other topographic features. Subscription may be used on only one Garmin device. Please purchase additional subscriptions for additional devices.Features
- Transfer an unlimited number of satellite and aerial image segments to your Astro 320 handheld with this one-year subscription and free software BaseCamp™.
- High-resolution sub-meter color satellite imagery captures the world in brilliant clarity and detail.
- Allows you to layer the Garmin vector maps on your handheld (such as TOPO100K, TOPO24K or City Navigator®) with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for a real-life view of roads, buildings and terrain.
- Makes it easy for hunters to perform pre-season scouting, determine placement of stands and locate game pinchpoints.
- Helps hikers and campers find trails/trailheads and clearings for camping areas.
- Lets geocachers determine the terrain type around a cache and identify parking areas close to the caches.
- Allows travelers to view tourist hot spots and landmarks from an aerial view to make excursions memorable without getting lost.
- Offers 0.5 meter-per-pixel resolution in many areas with the ability to view on the handheld at every zoom level.
- Subscription lasts one year from activation date.
- Satellite imagery coverage and quality is updated frequently.
- Compatible with PC and MAC.
- Great!By: Kenny Griffin
This is a great addition to my Astro 320. The aerial photos are so much better than just a screen with lines on it. Should be standard with all GPS units. The staff at Sporting Dog Pro were great to deal with as usual and got my order shipped out very fast. (10/26/2015)