You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rechargeable and waterproof to suit your lifestyle.
Quickly and effectively train your dog with the PetSafe Yard Remote Trainer. Comes with three different types of stimulation: tone, vibration and 1-15 levels of static stimulation (with safety lock feature for 8-15).
The backlit, digital remote is easy to read and features a convenient two button design with dedicated buttons for tone and stimulation. This makes it easy to use as a vibration or tone trainer. It is lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit dogs 8 lb. and up with neck sizes up to 28". Train up to two dogs at once with the purchase of additional collars: PetSafe Add-A-Dog Receiver Collar PAC00-16163 or PetSafe Add-A-Dog Lite Receiver Collar PAC00-16164.
Standard Collar vs. the Mini Collar
Not all dogs are the same. The stimulation that's right to help train your hyperactive Labrador might not be the same as what's best for your bashful Beagle. Standard remote trainers are perfect for most dogs, delivering a safe and effective static stimulation to get your pet’s attention. Lite remote trainers are designed specifically for dogs with a sensitive or timid personality. The stimulation levels are very gentle even when increasing to higher levels.Features
- Safety lock feature - levels 8-15 locked for protection
- Backlit, digital remote - easy to read display; dedicated buttons for tone and stimulation
- Up to 300 yard range - provides communication with your dog at medium distances. Great for around the house and in the yard training.
- Tone, vibration, and stimulation - features three different types of stimulation: tone (beep), vibration, and 1-15 levels of static stimulation
- Train up to 2 dogs at the same time - with additional collars sold separately; PetSafe Add-A-Dog Receiver Collar PAC00-16163 or PetSafe Add-A-Dog Lite Receiver Collar PAC00-16164
- Waterproof, rechargeable remote and collar - uses a quick charging wall adapter (included)
- Rechargeable Remote & Collar with Adjustable Nylon Strap
- USB Charging Cord
- Test Light Tool
- Short and Long Contact Points
- Quick Start Guide
- Great Product!By:Anne
I got this for my Jack Russell. The "shock" is more of a low vibrate that can be pumped up for more of an actual shock.(I tried it on myself first!) I have only had to use the vibrate/shock once, and ever since then once my Jack has the collar on, one beep is all it takes to get her back to me while we are out hiking. Excellent product! (8/29/2019)
- Has all the basic necessities for a reasonable price.By:Corinne Fletcher
Has all the features I required, plus some I didn't have to have, but are really convenient. The price was reasonable. My only possible reservation is the device's stamina, but only time will tell that tale. (Tail?) (8/29/2019)