Garmin BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
Maps - One Year Subscription
One-year subscription to transfer an unlimited number of
satellite and aerial image segments to your Alpha 100 or Astro 320
With BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, you can load highly-detailed
aerial and satellite images to your Garmin Astro 320 handheld
device. The geo-referenced images result in real-life photos of
buildings, roads, trails and other land features. This helps you
get a true representation of your surroundings as your explore and
Plus, with a 0.5-meter-per-pixel resolution in many areas, and
zoom levels from 12 miles to 20 feet, you will have the most
highly-detailed maps available.
Coverage areas and imagery quality is continuously being
expanded and this is automatically available to the user during
your one-year subscription period. You can also overlay vector
maps, such as TOPO US 100K or TOPO US 24K, on your handheld for a
better understanding of terrain contours and other topographic
Subscription may be used on only one Garmin device. Please
purchase additional subscriptions for additional devices.
- Transfer an unlimited number of satellite and aerial image
segments to your Astro 320 handheld with this one-year subscription
and free software BaseCamp™.
- High-resolution sub-meter color satellite imagery captures the
world in brilliant clarity and detail.
- Allows you to layer the Garmin vector maps on your handheld
(such as TOPO100K, TOPO24K or City Navigator®) with BirdsEye
Satellite Imagery for a real-life view of roads, buildings and
- Makes it easy for hunters to perform pre-season scouting,
determine placement of stands and locate game pinchpoints.
- Helps hikers and campers find trails/trailheads and clearings
for camping areas.
- Lets geocachers determine the terrain type around a cache and
identify parking areas close to the caches.
- Allows travelers to view tourist hot spots and landmarks from
an aerial view to make excursions memorable without getting
- Offers 0.5 meter-per-pixel resolution in many areas with the
ability to view on the handheld at every zoom level.
- Subscription lasts one year from activation date.
- Satellite imagery coverage and quality is updated
- Compatible with PC and MAC.
Read more from Derrick Moore.
Be the first to write a review for the Garmin BirdsEye Satellite Imagery Maps - One Year Subscription.|